What a great week. I feel good about myself, my life, my family. Yay for this week. Linking up with Lauren has become such a fun way to end the week. Here we go!
5. I went to the zoo with Meister’s class. When I arrived there must have been 30 buses in the parking lot and 8 gagillion kids running around. It was chaos. Once we got inside and paired up with the kids, it was much much better.
4. I ate this cake. It was amazeballs. It was a poppy seed cake with lemon curd filling. My tongue did the happy dance when I tasted it.
3. I went to The Spring Terrier games at a local recreation area. It was an event that highlighted local rescues here in Nebraksa. Meister loved the Mastiff named Broccoli. The Hubs really wants a Mastiff. I told him we can get one when Max dies. Max is 6. Hopefully we have a long long time until we get a 150 pound dog.
2. The Hub’s best friend since first grade came over with his family. The boys thought it would be fun to try out the new tag-a-long bike we got for Miss Thang. They reverted back to their first grade selves in an instant.
1. I was let go from my PRN position at the hospital because they are fully staffed. I am actually happy about it. I loved working in the ER. Loved the people. I didn’t love the fact it was in addition to my regular 40 hour work week. Woot woot to only having one job. Now if only I could win the lottery and have NO job. That would be awesomesauce.