Woot Woot! What a week. I got so much done and feel very accomplished. Not to mention Miss Thang was here after two weeks of being at her moms! This weekend is garden time. I’m planting out the rest of the seedlings. I can’t wait to show you the final results. I’m linking up with Lauren so let’s get down to business, this week was awesome because…
5. I finished Shades of Grey. I will be polite and say that I liked the basic story of Ana and Christian. The kinky kinky was fine at first, but then it was boring and I ended up skimming 90% of the books. This pretty much sums up my feelings about Shades of Grey.
4. I got my nails shellacked. It costs the same as a regular manicure. It’s supposed to last two weeks. We will see. I like to keep my money in my pockets. I can’t see myself doing this every two weeks, but if it is as good as they say it is then it might just happen.
3. Meister and I went to PetCo on Sunday and he was entertained by the mice for a good 30 minutes. It was super cute how much he was giggling.
2. I painted the front door. I like it. I love it. I want some more of it. Name that tune.
1. Miss Thang was here for a couple of days. Visitation is different in the summer due to The Hub’s job. It’s unique to say the least. I think she had fun. Maybe a little too much fun.
|It was all just too much, she had to pass out.|