Once again, I’m linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk. I am loving Friday this week. Work has been boooooring so I’m ready to have a break from the monotony. Woo Hoo weekend!
High Five for Friday
5. My irises are blooming. Spring is here no matter what the weather has been.
4. He is truly the light of my life. I love him so. Even when he does things like stay up late reading.
3. My other tiny orchid is blooming! Pretty!
2. We saw the coolest Lego sculptures when we were in Ames over the weekend. That dragonfly is entirely made of Legos.
1. We went to the barn and saw Love Tapper, my favoritest race horse in my father in law’s stable. Meister was smitten too. ❤